Job: PART TIME IT CONSULTANT VACANCY
Posted Date: 2017-08-21 |
Closing Date: 2017-08-31 | Viewed: 84 times
Job Title: PART TIME IT CONSULTANT VACANCY
Job Category: Voluntary, Charity & Social
Min Education: Some College
Work Status: Part Time
We are looking for an IT Consultant, to work part time on an educational project, currently taking place in 2 schools in Aruba. We are an International Foundation ,who works with prestigious clients to implement projects in Central America and the Caribbean.
Number of hours: 12 hours a month
Start date: September 1st
End date: December 31st
Salary: 17.50 USD per hour
204 USD per month for 12 hours, spread out during school hours.
· Someone with broad knowledge of computers and other IT technologies.
· Though not mandatory, it is highly advantageous if the person has experience in the
· Good social skills, able to work with children and teachers.
· Good presence.
· Open to acquire new knowledge and participate in training activities or workshops.
Job requires visits to the 2 schools to:
· Monitor and evaluate the activities, including monthly reports and any other supporting
· Provide technical support and maintenance for all of the technology of the Smart
Classrooms, in the school (where the project takes place) within their contracted hours
· Inform the regional team of problems and challenges observed in the project.
· Direct teacher training , to ensure teacher knowledge and ability to use the Smart
· Other assigned tasks within their contract service hours.
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following address:
IT related degree (not mandatory but highly valued)
Education degree (not mandatory but highly valued)
Computer Skills and IT knowledge
Great social skills
To work with students and teachers in 2 schools
12 hours a month , easy to fit in almost any schedule
Opportunity to learn and be involved in potential projects
You need to be a logged in Job Seeker to view Company Contact Details and Applying Options. If you don't already have a Job Seeker account, click HERE.